Thursday, August 20, 2009

York, Maine: Withington Antiques

Bob Withington Antiques York, Maine


On our drive up to Portland, Maine we stopped at Withington Antiques in York. I found the store via Martha Stewart's blog. The store carries a range of European antiques and garden ornaments. I've been on a marble kick the last few months so I was pretty excited about the store's large collection of marble accented pieces. The prices were reasonable but where geared toward a higher end buyer. I would have bought the marble topped console below if it had been a few inches longer. Greg loved the marble faux bois garden stands found in front of the store. A fun place to stop and explore interesting and unusual pieces. The shops is right off the highway at exit 7 just north of Kittery, Maine.


Withington Antiques

611 Us Route 1

York, Maine

(207) 363-1155


Marble Top Console @ Withington Antiques
Withington Antiques In York, Maine

Bob Withington Antiques York, Maine
Zinc Top Table at Withington Antiques
Pineapple Sconce at Withington AntiquesA set of lamps at Withington Antiques in York, MaineA Pair of Marble Side Tables

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, that last table sure is interesting. It's traditional with a modern industrial twist- I love the luxe metallics with the marble top. Very unusual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I drool over your antique shopping excursions! I grew up on the East Coast and live in LA and I miss shopping in these fabulous stores. What beautiful pieces. Love that marble top.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online