Friday, August 7, 2009

What's On My Desktop

Amy's lovely diy fern prints over at design*sponge.

Sorry for the lack of posting this week. I've been taking a computer break and enjoying my days at the beach. A few things I had hanging out my desktop that I spotted this week around the web. Have a great weekend!

xoxo, katy




A View To's food styling see more.




Rita Konig's bedroom and new column on the nytimes.com discovered via {frolic!})




A courtyard filled with terracotta pots discovered via ffffound!




Alphabet letterpress print by Jessica Hische.


4 comments:

  1. oh, that garden with the ladies sitting in it! i'm so curious about how all those pots of plants are/were maintained (it looks like an old picture to me). i have been away from my favorite blogs lately, and have now caught myself up on your trip to maine and after--you posted so comprehensively about your trip, and you two did soooo much! i love maine, but have only been once, and it makes me really happy to see so many pictures of so many great spots. maybe i will make it back there someday soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the fern prints and the beautiful photo of the courtyard full of plants. I've just discovered your blog and really enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, that potted plant photo is AWESOME. how do those little old ladies water the ones that are super high? big hose? only rain water? i'm dying to know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe it rains there a lot? Or they are drought resistant plants?

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online