Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sycamore Hollow in Rockport, MA

Sycamore Hollow in Rockport, MA

This afternoon I took a drive up the coast to visit Sycamore Hollow; a quaint little shop in the coastal community of Rockport, Massachusetts. Vintage finds are mixed with nicely curated handmade pieces. I fell in love with the vintage jumbo flash cards above. Perfect for a little ones room—total steal for just $10 each. Small recycled glass jugs stole my heart for around $30. Maybe a small squatty one transformed into a lamp? Below a few more favorites. How amazing is the green biology series chart? If you don't live close by check out Sycamore Hollow's expanding online store for ordering info.


Sycamore Hollow

1 Main Street

Rockport, MA

978.546.8592
sycamorehollowonline.homestead.com




Sycamore Hollow in Rockport, MA
Brahms Mount Blankets @ Sycamore Hollow
Sycamore Hollow in Rockport, MAShells @ Sycamore Hollow
Sycamore Hollow in Rockport, MA

7 comments:

  1. Ooooh. That is pretty much my perfect shop :).

    Damn, I wish I wasn't so far away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite store! So excited to see you blogged about it! The owner is so nice and down to earth. Love the cards and vintage maps + lamps that she carries. Can't wait to stop in the end of this month when I head to Rockport.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh, I think I could seriously loose control in there. it looks amaaaaazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh that red cabinet with all of the nature things in it is too cool! I want to open it and poke around!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your post about my shop Katy! And for the great pictures, too. Glad you caught some images of George Anderson's artwork when you were in town - his stuff is a nice departure from the usual boat painting isn't it? Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This place looks so awesome! I wish we had stopped there, instead of Plymouth in MA. Those flash cards and biology posters are great. And that cabinet...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Sarah for having me. You have a lovely shop!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online