Friday, July 17, 2009

Vegetable Box: Week 6

Vegetable Box: Week Six

I almost forgot to share my vegetable box for the week. More of the same: beets, swiss chard, kale, and cabbage. Cucumbers and argula are new additions. I'm going up to Maine on Saturday to spend 1/2 the week at my mom's in Portland and the other 1/2 road tripping. The veggies will have to come along! I just a call that friends who might be coming over tonight. I have to whip up something for dinner. Now what to make? Let's just eat the cucumbers and bring some beers to the beach! It's too hot for me to cook!


Below some raspberries and blueberries I purchased at the coop. Their was overflow from the fruit shares. The raspberries are heavenly sweet.


Extra Raspberries & Blueberries at Coop

4 comments:

  1. Hi!! Looks great! We just ate the most amazing dark leafy savoy cabbage that really looked like chard. Yum... steamed in broth w/some organic feta to sweeten-it-up. I love these weekly shots of your coop foods. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just tell you how much I love (read: am jealous of) your vegetable box post each week?

    It makes me crave good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://printpattern.blogspot.com/2009/07/tea-towel-stuart-gardiner.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katy,
    Love your blog. found you via flickr and have featured sarah spitler today via katy elliot blog. thanks so much for all your great finds!!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online