Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Stripe Wallpaper From Farrow & Ball

Stripe Wallpaper at Blueberry Inn in Camden, Maine

This morning I was doing some research for my Maine trip when I came across this room at the Blueberry Inn in Camden, Maine. The pink stripe wallpaper caught my eye. I'm still working on my little room and haven't quite decided on a design. I thought about painting stripes. My sister recently installed a gorgeous Farrow & Ball stripe in her living room. I love Farrow & Ball's wallpapers. Many of the papers are hand block printed which gives the walls a beautiful tactile quality. Maybe I should just wallpaper? I have to order some samples. A few of my favorites below.


p.s. Do you know anyone that makes great stripe wallpaper?


farrow & ball wallpaper

Related Posts:

Found! Stripe Wallpaper on Walls

Side Room in Tiny Pink Stripes?

5 comments:

  1. I’ve stayed at the Blueberry Inn…you will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ralph Lauren's Glenview Paisley in the Quartz colorway reads like a stripe on the walls, and it's absolutely gorgeous installed. Here's a link to a thumbnail, but you really need to see the room photos in the wallpaper book to see how this reads on a wall... there are a couple of room photos in his current Archival English wallcovering collection book:

    http://www.ralphlaurenhome.com/rlhome/products/wall_covering/item.asp?item_id=13250&haid=55&t=0

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks queen that wallpaper is cute! I think I need to go and check out some wallpaper books today and see what I discover.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Princes & Crows by Alix Soubiran.

    www.princesandcrows.com

    love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The room you show in the pic looks so elegant and timeless.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online