Sunday, July 26, 2009

Moody's Diner: Waldoboro, Maine

Moody's Diner

I'm back from my road trip to Maine. Stay tuned for photos from Wiscasset, Camden, Acadia National Park, my grandmother's whoopie pies, and few other fun stops.


Above and below photos from Moody's Diner in Waldoboro, Maine. Moody's has been around for 80 years. Open late to serve tourists making the long trek up Rt 1. Generations of families make the pit stop to fill up on regulars like Roast Turkey on a homemade biscuit and Walnut Pie. I got a slice of blueberry! I love the shot I got of the old guys sitting at the counter below.


Moody's Diner

US Rt 1

Waldoboro, Maine

(207) 832-7785




Old Guys at Moody's Diner in Maine

3 comments:

  1. The photo of the men in the diner is priceless. I would love to have it enlarged, framed and hung over my kitchen table. Fabulous shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great shot of the old men! - as a native new englander your last few posts have been a great visual trip! and it looks like you had a lot of fun. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a whole week of Maine to share. Stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online