Thursday, July 16, 2009

Lotus Papers by Farrow & Ball

Lotus Papers by Farrow & Ball


I went wallpaper hunting this morning. After a lot of searching I found an adorable stripe in a coraley pink from Schumacher but it just felt too flat. I started to rethink my tiny pink stripe plan. I skipped over to the Farrow & Ball books. Great colors, textures, and designs. Every design feels so perfect for my old little house. I've checked out Lotus Papers (above and below) a billion times online. In person it's a hundred times lovelier. How amazing in a larger room or entryway? Now what am I going to do in my tiny little room? Maybe not stripes...maybe stripe curtains?


p.s. Jenni from Department of Interior just tweeted me a photo of Lotus Paper installed in an entryway, gorgeous. See here.



Lotus Papers by Farrow & Ball

5 comments:

  1. ...and would also make a great design for a quilting fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooo. Ahhhhhhhhhh! That is AMAZING! I'm a big stripe lover too, but this is just......... perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh very neat - great purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning paper. I am a sucker for two tone prints.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH WOW...I love these! Going to look at their site, thanks!


    Jen Ramos
    'Cards & Prints You'll Love...'
    www.madebygirl.com
    madebygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online