Thursday, June 11, 2009

Vegetable Box: Week 1

Week 1 Turnips or Radishes?
Week 1 gathering Spinach
Week One Local Strawberries

I'm totally psyched. We just got our first box of vegetables from our local farm coop I joined. Super yummy bok choy, radishes, spinach, and lettuce. I can't wait to eat everything. I had a bite of the spinach and it tasted so earthy and fresh. I promise to share some of my recipes! Below my veggies modeling on my kitchen table.



CSA box: week one
CSA box: week one
CSA box: week one

6 comments:

  1. So pretty!!! Ahh! I am in love with radishes. They are just too cute. I love to eat them sliced with some kind of gourmet salt and butter! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey katy, looks like the start of a great weekend of eating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to reach through he screen and grab some.

    Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh how exciting! farm-fresh produce feels so indulgent sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so beautiful! i love fresh produce. the colors are
    amazing.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online