Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Tomato Plant Sighting & Off For A Few Days

Tomato plants growing

Morning everyone, I'm going down to New York this morning for my niece's 3rd birthday. Happy Birthday Sydney! I'll be back on Friday. If you really miss me you can follow me on twitter. I'll be reporting from the road and let you know how tasty the birthday cake was. I'll take photos to make it a little more interesting! Enjoy the rest of your week.


Above a photo of the tomato progress. I know, I know planting two plants in one cage is a no, no. The plants looked so weak that I thought only one would probably survive. Looks like the guy on the right is winning!

3 comments:

  1. The best way to support your tomato plants is with The Tomato Stake.

    www.thetomatostake.com

    Easier to use than metal cages or upside down planters, stronger than bamboo and won't rot like wood stakes. The built-in twist-tie supports make tying your tomato plants easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always cheat with tomatoes. The more the better I think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to spray paint my cages red (or orange) now. :)

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online