Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sneak Peeks @ d*s I'm loving


Can't get enough of antique chairs paired with a lacy tablecloth.


I was working on cleaning out my inspiration file and realized many of my favorite interior shots come from design*sponge's weekly Sneak Peek column. I love that the homes belong to real people. Just a few of my recent favorites above and below. Click on the links in the captions to view more.



Love twin beds and antique bird prints in a row.



I can't keep my eyes off the colorful and floral curtains.



Love this swedish style dining room.


Same house as the swedish dining room. Love the red tufted chair tucked in the corner.

2 comments:

  1. D*S Sneak Peeks drive me into a frenzy of inspiration. I want to rush home and pull my whole place asunder after seeing them!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online