Saturday, June 6, 2009

Pleat Upholstery Detail

Pleated and Tufted Side Chair

One quick share for the weekend. I love this pleated upholstery detail on the back of a side chair I spotted at Calico Corners. I was told the chair is not available through the store. The chair detail was designed by a local upholster. How cute with a button back. Reminds me of a chair I discovered a few months ago on 1stdibs.com (below). Hmm I'm thinkin' I would love this in my living room. Now I have to find some chairs and some fabric!


Related Posts:

Tufted Furniture Inspiration

Aiveen Daly: Ruffle Side Chair

French Tufted Slipper Chair


3 comments:

  1. The pleat detailing is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Can't wait to see what fabric you pick out.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online