Monday, June 8, 2009

Inspired by Erevan Wallpaper Design


I spotted Pierre Frey's Erevan wallpaper in the recent issue of Elle Decor. I fell in love with the wallpaper last fall and really wanted to use it in my guest room. The problem? We have a large heating duct running through the room that needs to be dealt with before I spend the money to put up wallpaper. Removing the heating duct is about #304 thing on our home renovation list. So I thought maybe I will paint the room a khaki color and find some antique block prints to stamp a design onto the walls. It could look cool and give the room a much needed clean up.



Guest Room: New Bed and Sheets

Related Posts:

Wood Printing Blocks

Images from Guest Room

Farrow & Ball Dot Wallpaper for Guest Room

8 comments:

  1. Where will you go looking for the pattern stamps? I have an antique one, but am always looking for more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see how this turns out. I bet it will look great with the other patterns and colors in the room. I am thinking of doing something similar in a hall.

    Mopar

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to live in that tiny guest room. It's so twee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bedding looks so cozy. I want every piece.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the bedding except for the blanket is from Toast. The blanket is from Ikea circa 2001.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the wallpaper, and your guest bedroom is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still love the heck out of that ikea blanket. So scratchy and delicious, never fails to warm me up when it's chilly.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online