Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Inspiration: Outdoor Tables Paired with Cafe Chairs

outdoor furniture

Love vintage green chairs w/ a rush canopy for sun protection.



I have about 1/2 of my patio area dug out. I'm starting to think about patio furniture. At first, I thought I wanted something a little more feminine. Love the style but just don't know how realistic the twirly chairs are with a boyfriend weighing in.


Since we are doing major renovations inside the house it would be nice to have a nice big table to entertain outdoors. Maybe a rectangular table paired with two cafe chairs and a bench? My inspiration shots above and below.



outdoor furniture

A mix of vintage cafe chairs found via {frolic!}.




outdoor dining

A red cafe chair paired with festive rectangular outdoor table via the haystack needle.



outdoor furniture

White chairs and a white table. Love the bench on the right with a cushion.


Related Posts:

Outdoor Furniture I Can Afford

Cheap Ticking Stripe Fabric at Period Fabrics

Searching For Outdoor Space Inspiration

6 comments:

  1. I especially like the red chair. So happy and summery. I like the idea of using a bench, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my dream al fresco dining area up there, with the paper lanterns. I wish we had the right kind of yard for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are so beautiful and inspiring, i want to throw an outdoor party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh those are some great inspiration pics! I really like the chairs in the top picture with the neat green and dark pink. Very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online