Friday, June 12, 2009

Green & Gray Fabrics

Zimmans in Lynn, MA

Signing off for the weekend. I really want to pick some strawberries this weekend for jam. Not sure if they are ready or if they will be good with all the rain we've gotten?


Below some fabric I spotted this week at Zimmans in Lynn, MA. I'm really digging gray and green tones. I was totally in love with the pink and green stripe but it's silk. It might be too fancy in my house as curtains? I would buy it in a heartbeat if it was cotton. Have a nice weekend!


gray and green check & stripe fabricsilk stripe fabric

Related Posts:

Shopping for Upholstery Fabric at Zimmans

Stripes, Stripes!

Lulu DK: Earthy Neutral Stripe Fabrics

7 comments:

  1. No, Iike the stripe in the 2nd photo for curtains! My old bus. partner had those in her house and it was amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I could put in the stripe in the little room I want to paint pink? The room has chair rail so it won't be too much pink and the room next to it (living room) is going to be the green. Too matchey?

    A photo of the room as I take down wallpaper. http://www.flickr.com/photos/katyelliott/2665287931/in/set-72157606148580654/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been dying to check out Zimmans some time. My favorite local store is the Franklin Mill Store, but I hear from a friend in Swampscott that Zimman is pretty fantastic. I really like that grey plaid. Oh, and I think if you wait for one sunny day (hopefully tomorrow), there will be lots of ripe berries the day after. We have a strawberry patch at home and it is amazing how one day of sunshine ripens up so many berries.

    Cheers!

    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the green/pink stripe you're talking about. If you think it's too posh for curtains, perhaps you could make a couple of big squooshy floor cushions with it instead?

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, not too fancy...contrast is good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zimmans is an amazing and overwheliming place. It has been a few years since I've been there but I'll never forget it!

    Tricia - Avolli

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online