Monday, June 8, 2009

Garden Progress

Garden Growing Early June

Morning blogging friends! I hope everyone had a nice relaxing weekend. Not much happened around here. Lots of cleaning and hanging out. My garden is progressing. I haven't killed anything yet. The sweet peas are beginning to climb the trellis and it looks like I may have a poppy bloom this week. Unfortunately, today is predicated to be the only nice day of the week. I have to remind myself the rain is good for the garden. Maybe next weekend things will start to pop. Below a shot of my favorite new Sedum and my Blue Hydrangeas getting ready to bloom.


Sedum
Hydrangeas getting ready to bloom

Related Posts:

House Renovation: Mulch, Sprinkler System, Basement Window, and a Rock Path

English Cottage Garden Inspiration

Beginning To Plant

5 comments:

  1. I have garden envy! It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your garden looks so lush! I like how the green pops out against the blue of the house.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online