Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Found! Stripe Wallpaper on Walls

Stripping Wallpaper in Side RoomStripe Wallpaper on BeamStripe Wallpaper on Beam

While I was stripping the wallpaper off the walls in the little room yesterday I discovered stripe wallpaper. The stripe paper only seems to be on the beam in the corner. The paper looks brown with a faint white chalk stripe. Kinda funny. Maybe my walls we telling me something? They like having stripes on them?


Related Posts:

Side Room in Tiny Pink Stripes?

7 comments:

  1. Yes!

    Looks like you made amazing progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing. I'm so freakin excited to see how the house is progressing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just when I thought your old house by the sea couldn't get any cooler ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, I'm sure they want to have beautiful stripes once again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes! it's a sign! stripes are such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I can't wait to see the finished product.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online