Monday, June 22, 2009

Doily Tablecloth & Doily Luminarias

doily table overlay

I came across some adorable doily crafts while I was flipping through some old Martha Stewarts over the weekend. The doily tablecloth overlay (doilies stitched together) was from an old holiday issue but I think it could be sweet for a bridal or baby shower. The doily luminarias (paper doily glued inside white bag) could be switched up for a latin themed party by using hot pink or turquoise colored paper bags. I'm thinkin' my Mexican Wedding Cookies would be perfect to serve!


Related Posts:

Doily Inspired Wedding Gowns

Colorful Paper Garlands

Crocheted Rocks: Resurrection Fern

2 comments:

  1. I love the doily luminarias- what a fantastic idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doilies slay me, I love them so! What great ideas.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online