Friday, June 26, 2009

Around My Neighborhood: Marblehead

fort beach marblehead
boat in sand at low tide
marblehead harbor sunset late june

Is summer really here? With 3 weeks of off and on rain it sometimes felt like the warm weather would never arrive. Last night we had a beautiful sunset. Everyone was out taking long walks and riding their bikes. A few shots of Marblehead Harbor filled with sailboats above. Below some shots of roses and flowers in bloom in my neighborhood. I would love to grow a climbing pink rose on my house! Have a nice weekend!


red roses on fence
Lace
Pink Roses on Washington Street
pink roses climbing house

6 comments:

  1. Oh how I love Marblehead! Beautiful pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh those climbing roses are to die for! some day I will have a yard with pink climbing roses, le sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first and third photos are just awesome!! I would love to visit Marblehead...

    P.S. Are there whales in your neck of the ocean?

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like you live in a beautiful dream

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Marblehead too! You must love living there! It is so beautiful! Your garden looks like it is coming along wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online