Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Snug Harbor Farm Late May

Greenhouse at Snug Harbor Farm

I was in Maine over the long Memorial Day weekend. I made a short stop at Snug Harbor Farm in Kennebunk to check out what new plants they had in stock. I found lots of topiares and planters perfect for patios and decks. I'm still working on my patio space and I'm not quite ready for plants. I picked up a few pots for my expanding tomato plant farm and a few bamboo sticks to make a trellis for my sweet peas. A few of my favorite shots above and below.


Snug Harbor Farm

87 Western Ave (Route 9)

Kennebunk, Maine

(207) 967-2414


Related Posts:

Early April at Snug Harbor Farm

Snug Harbor Farm at Portland Flower Show


Snug Harbor Farm from Camera Phone
Plants at Snug Harbor Farm
Snug Harbor Farm Potting Shed
chickens at Snug Harbor Farm

6 comments:

  1. This place looks amazing!! I always get a wee bit jealous when you post about Maine:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those chickens look finger lickin' good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was in Kennebunkport this wknd too! Wish I had known about this place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your last photo is so cute! i'll have to check this place out when i'm in maine in july.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Katy! We loved your posts about our place so much, we decided to start our own blog about the place. Hope you'll check it out!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online