Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Paul Raeside: Photographer

Interior Photographed by Paul Raeside

Plaid blankets always look awesome on the end of a bed.


Gorgeous interior inspiration from photographer, Paul Raeside. Browse his portfolio full of inspiration for modern to rustic homes. A few of my favorites above and below.


Photographed by Paul Raeside

I'm eyeing the wire rock stools. Maybe this is something I could make for my garden? I could collect rocks from my beach?


Interior Photographed by Paul Raeside

Dusty pink bar stools, tufted benches, marble, and thonet chairs—how could you go wrong?


Interior Photographed by Paul Raeside

A black and white chevron floor has me thinking about bathroom floors.

Related Posts:

Plaid Wool Blankets from Faribault Mills

Thonet Bentwood Chairs

A few of my favorite pink rooms

Bathroom Tile Inspiration

4 comments:

  1. I love those rock stools. They look like those wire baskets that hold tennis balls. I was thinking that you could fill the center with something other than rocks so that it would not be so heavy and then use the rocks just on the outside edges. I am always getting yelled at for "taking stones" from places I visit...is that wrong? I used to have a huge shell collection on my patio when I lived in Santa Fe...is that wrong??

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cool, a chevron floor. that's not something you see everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this work. There is peace in these photographs. Paul Raeside is certainly a wonderful photographer and continues to see the world with style.

    Where can I get the blankets? It looks vintage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. his pictures are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online