Friday, May 8, 2009

Nicolette Camille: Spring Flower Stand

nicollete camille: spring flower stand

Hello New York friends! This Saturday & Sunday Nicolette Camille will be selling flowers on n.6th Street & Bedford Ave in Williamsburg (right next to 'Shoe Market'). 11am-5pm. I would be there in an heartbeat if Brooklyn was a little closer. Pick up flowers for your mum or for your sweetheart. Send Nicolette my love.


nicollete camille
nicollete camille

Related Posts:

Nicolette Camille: Flowers

Wedding Flowers from Nicollette Camille

3 comments:

  1. Those flowers are gorgeous! I wish I was closer to Brooklyn too and I would be there in a heart beat. The moms that receive her flowers will be happy on Sunday!

    Tricia - Avolli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly gorg! Wish I lived closer...

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online