Thursday, May 21, 2009

Going Away & Beach Studios Film Locations

Beach Studios: Film Locations England

I'm off for the weekend. I'm heading up to Maine to get some more flowers for my garden and to bring my cat to the vet. My mom has a few plants in her garden she going to cast off to me. I'm scoring a lovely purpley Sedum I fell in love with last week. See everyone back here next Tuesday for images from Maine and Memorial Day weekend. Hope everyone has a relaxing and restful long weekend.


Oh, I almost forgot. How amazing is this house? I dug it out of my blog inspiration folder. Gorgeous interiors from a Film location company based in England. Check out more: beachstudios.co.uk.


Beach Studios: Film Locations England
Beach Studios: Film Locations England
Beach Studios: Film Locations England

8 comments:

  1. Enjoy your time up north. And stay on the mend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that bedroom...the white painted floors & walls! So fresh, so lovely!
    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah that is a gorgeous place...would love to spend a weekend there.

    Enjoy Maine. Sorry if we can't connect...maybe next time.

    Tricia - Avolli

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful!!! so sorry you were feeling blah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could be in Maine for the weekend. Have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those striped armchairs are super - a great way to add colour without complication or the domination of blocks of solid colour. I think I must go and search for a striped chair of my own...

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online