Monday, May 4, 2009

Bungalow Denmark: Textiles

Bungalow Denmark Textiles

Gorgeous colorful textiles designed by Danish company, Bungalow. I could buy every single piece. Bungalow has the kind of textiles that gets me excited and makes me fall in love with color all over again. Check out their website to find curtains, bedding, linens, boxes and more. Beautiful. Tomorrow I have two more colorful and happy posts. Stay tuned.


p.s. Bungalow also makes the paper boxes I posted about earlier tonight. I got too excited over the happy prints and posted the boxes first. :)



Bungalow Denmark Textiles
Bungalow Denmark Textiles
Bungalow Denmark Textiles

9 comments:

  1. I like every single one of these. It's times like these that I want to cover everything in my house in patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes to color and pattern! I don't think I'll ever be a sleek, beige kind of girl (nothing wrong with those kinds of girls, though!) -- I love stuff like this too much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! Perfect for summertime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so wonderful. anyone know if they're available in the states?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chiara--I didn't see anyone on their store list that was stateside. I just sent them an e-mail asking. I'll let everyone know.

    Now I really want to open a store and go abroad to find all this fun stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of the above! And, everything from Rie Elise Larsen too... those pants - where can we get them?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful... can you recommend a U.S. company with a similar esthetic? My fiance and I are about to face the wedding registry process and I'd love to receive textiles as beautiful as these.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Update: I got an e-mail from Bungalow. They will be opening a web shop in early June. Us residents will be able to order from the site.
    Stay tuned. I'll post an update once the shop in up and running.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online