Thursday, April 16, 2009

Winter Beach Photos Now on Etsy

crane beach bush

I added a few more photos to my etsy shop today. A few of my lovely blog readers wrote in and suggested I put these beach photos up. The blue sky against the sandy hued grass is pretty amazing. I love the shots. I gave a set of six to my sister for her birthday. As a collection they really pop. Buy a few now for just $15 at my etsy shop.


p.s. thanks for everyone's help with the new shop! The photo collection will end in early June. I will be replacing them with some monoprints I'm working on. Think lots of color!



crane beach photos

3 comments:

  1. kate I love these especially that seaweed one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nearly every morning I wish I could wake up and say I lived in Captain Mugford's house.

    Oh, what do you say about white kitchens?

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online