Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Trestle Tables


I was checking out these trestle tables from St-Paul yesterday afternoon. I really need a new desk. My cheapo $35 ikea desk is starting to bend in the middle. Greg keeps warning me that eventually it will snap and my fancy computer probably won't survive.


All the desks I find won't make the tight turn up my stairs. I'm pretty handy. I could cut all the parts on the saw downstairs and assemble the pieces in my office. I kinda like the look especially painted in gloss white.


(found via remodelista)



Related Posts:

Limed Washed Furniture from Jayson Home & Garden

4 comments:

  1. I love the high gloss paint. It makes the desk look more modern. I say go for it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice and big, too. You'd have a ton of space. I'm with bluehydrangea -- go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! Love the white one.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online