Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Things I Love Today: Kinda Pale and Blue


I have to run for the day. I still need to put together my photographs for my little show. Urg. I ran out of time yesterday. Above and below a few things I am totally in love with right now. Above a charming croft for rent in North West Highlands of Scotland. So dreamy. Love the color palette. Below a gorgeous and affordable egg photograph by Alicia Block. I love any photograph of eggs. And one more fav below. How sweet is a cross stitch monogram pin? Could be cute on a tote or on your shoulder. Just $6 each through Tree Fox. Have a nice day!


p.s. I just revised my post because I couldn't not include the adorable blue striped dress below. I know chelsea posted it yesterday over at {frolic!} but I just can't stop thinking about it.




10 comments:

  1. I am drooling over that cottage. Serious case of wanderlust over here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cottage - oh, can I go -right- now? Love it. Reminds me of this felted work I also love:

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/aileenclarke/3225318582/in/set-72157604071867740/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is your show? I'd love to go. I can;t find anywhere on the site that mentions where it is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm hanging my photographs at Foodies this afternoon. I let everyone know all the juicy details tomorrow morning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the hanging! I wish Frances May would send you that dress to wear at the opening reception!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love the interior images of the Westh Highland croft...very welcoming and comfortable. Thanks for sharing.

    Tricia - Avolli

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE that cross stitch pin. I try to be original - but, I am totally going to swipe that for my blog! I have to have one too!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online