Sunday, April 26, 2009

Summery Weekend & Flowering Tree

flowering tree

I'm in love with this tree. It's right across the street from my house. I love that I can see while I type away on my computer. So magical. With all the warm weather many of the flowers popped over the weekend. I think I even got a little tan.


Check back tomorrow morning for an update on some landscaping projects we worked on over the weekend. We actually bought a 500lb granite step, got it in our car, and out without any injuries. We had to be creative. It's a good story. Night!


flowering tree
flowering tree

3 comments:

  1. What kind of camera are you using to take these pics?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I take the photos with my digital camera and then use an online photo editing program that makes the photos look like polaroids.

    http://www.katyelliott.com/blog/2009/01/polodroids.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely lovely! I love trees.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online