Monday, April 13, 2009

Shoestring Home

shoestring home: wirey baskets & accessories

I'm loving this new online shop, Shoestring Home. Simple accessories like the wire baskets and simple lanterns can be a struggle to find online. Even better? All my picks are well under $100. I love the wire wastebasket for a bathroom. Reminds of one I coveted from an old domino shoot. I love the idea of clustering the seashell mirrors in a hallway or a small bathroom. Check out more: shoestringhome.com.


Related Posts:

Maison Bengal: Jute Baskets

Weathered Zinc Garden Lanterns

Mothology

3 comments:

  1. Are those little mirrors? Love them. A cluster would look so good, spaced randomly on a wall. Happy Easter, Katy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wire wastebasket too! I've been looking everywhere for something similar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, love the wire basket! Not sure what I would put in it, but love it all the same!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online