Thursday, April 16, 2009

New! Wayne Pate Print

Wayne Pate: New Print

Since I was on a nautical theme yesterday afternoon I thought I would start the morning off with this delightful new print from Wayne Pate. Love. The 16 x 20 Jacques print is just $35. Cute for me or a kids' room.


Below Vol 7 of the Lines & Shapes book series. Wayne's work is featured in the new book. I so want it. If only the tax man wasn't taking every penny. Maybe next week?




Related Posts:

Good Shape Design: Affordable Prints

2 comments:

  1. love lines and shapes! plus all things nautical! had been working on a nautical themed children's book- haven't pulled it all together yet - love sailors clothing! btw have you seen horatio hornblower? you might love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Wayne Pate's work... thanks for reminding me to visit his site again!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online