Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Marston & Langinger Outdoor Furniture

marston & langinger tabletop

If I could shop anywhere for outdoor furniture it would be Marston & Langinger. Each piece feels perfect for my backyard; casual but feminine. I love all the twirly wire work mixed with stripe cushions in earthy tones. The prices are a bit out of my range. I feel confident if I scour flea markets and Brimfield (May 12-17) I might be able to find some similar pieces. Everything is so pretty and so irresistible. My #1 item I wish I could afford? The round limestone topped dining table. Totally in love.


marston & langinger outdoor furniture

3 comments:

  1. I could see any of these in your yard. Super pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just outstanding designs of all those furniture!! I too found a nice place for buying outdoor furniture named Hammacher Schlemmer... It provides safe, comfortable and stylish outdoor furniture!!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online