Friday, April 24, 2009

Magnolia Tree & Twitpic

spring flowers

I was on my way to get lunch when I spotted a blooming magnolia tree. I was on the phone but it didn't stop me from chatting and snapping photos at the same time. I can multitask with the best of them. I'm in love with Spring.


p.s. I started twittering with twitpic. Twitpic allows you to upload photos to your twitter account. I like it because I see lots of things on the streets that I would love to share but don't seem to fit into my blog. Follow me here.



magnolia tree
spring flowersmagnolia tree
spring flowers
spring flowers

Related Posts:

Daffodils In The Neighbor's Yard

Cherry Blossoms

2 comments:

  1. They're gorgeous! It's so funny, I've had magnolias on the mind as Martha Stewart did a segment about them on her show today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was walking the dogs yesterday and came across the most gorgeous magnolia tree. I actually had to stop for a few minutes to admire it. It's such a pretty tree.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online