Friday, April 3, 2009

Early April at Snug Harbor Farm

Snug Harbor Farm Early April

A quick hello. Here are just a few photos I took at Snug Harbor Farm in Maine yesterday afternoon. It's still practually Winter up in Maine (I saw snow) and real Spring gardening is still about 3 weeks away. I stopped by anyway to stare at Snug Harbor Farm's gorgeous greenhouses. I could have spent all day snapping photos. I had to be quick because they were about to close. Can't wait to visit again soon.


p.s. I'll be back tomorrow with a weekly round up. I have to get ready for Grace's bachelorette party in boston tonight. Caught up with everyone tomorrow.



snug harbor farm
Snug Harbor Farm Early April
Snug Harbor Farm Early April
Snug Harbor Farm Early April
Snug Harbor Farm Early April
Snug Harbor Farm Early April
Snug Harbor Farm Early April
Snug Harbor Farm

13 comments:

  1. those topiaries!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning - love all those succulents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful photos! the ferns are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the moss covered terra cotta containers are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the tall topiaries and maiden hair ferns are divine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. topiaries + succulents + maine = three things I love. Looks like a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. these look great.
    i need to work in our garden..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm jealous! Would love to take home some of the plantings.

    ReplyDelete
  9. my husband took me to maine for my birthday and helped me find snug harbor farm. so much fun and so hard not to buy everything!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Snug Harbor Farm is really one of our favorite places to stop while visiting Ogunquit and Kennebunkport while on vacation from Atlanta. If we weren't flying we'd go crazy buying all the different topiaries and succulents!! A beautiful place. If you're there on a Monday, say "Hi" to Paula!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online