Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Diner Tote Bags


I use to carry fancy purses when I lived in New York. Now that I live in the country I much rather carry a cute tote bag. Fancy doesn't go so well with jeans and converse. I can shove anything from groceries to library books in my totes. I don't ever have to worry about the bag getting dirty because I can just throw it in the washing machine. Right now, I'm eyeing this diner inspired canvas tote from MrPS. Kinda awesome. I do love a good diner on Saturday mornings.


Related Posts:

Tool Bucket Bags

Best Canvas Bag For Groceries

8 comments:

  1. I love these, Katy! Too bad I'm banned from buying any more canvas totes. I admittedly own many and use them often (as purses too.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww these are great for your new country gal ways!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love totes too, especially on the weekend. Great for books and my wallet and throwing small purchases into. These are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love diners, love totes. These are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh goodness, I love these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these as well. I'm on the hunt to find the perfect one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm inspired to get a canvas tote now. It really is the ideal tote for every day.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online