Thursday, April 23, 2009

Daffodils In The Neighbor's Yard

daffodils in neighbor's yard

I went for a walk around town. I can report the warm weather has defiantly not arrived. The wind is blowing quite violently, the skies are pretty gray, and I still have on my rain boots and fleece. Where is this 70 degree weather they speak of? Above and below a few snapshots of my neigbor's front yard. The whole garden is full of blooming daffodils and a few tulips. So cute.


p.s. see more spring photos of marblehead here.


daffodils in neighbor's yard
daffodils at the squash house

Related Posts:

Cherry Blossoms in Cemetery

7 comments:

  1. Kristen Elliott JonesApril 23, 2009 at 12:54 PM

    you need to put these up on etsy-love them-esp the first one with the dark barn/sky and bright flowers.

    love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beatiful pictures!! I love your blog! We hit 100 degrees here in Phoenix :( farewell spring...hello early summer

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are gorgeous. If it makes you feel better, I'm still wearing layers and wellies, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your photos are really amazing!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online