Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Coffee & New! Martha Stewart's Encyclopedia of Crafts Book


I am overjoyed to share with you my new favorite book, Martha Stewart's Encyclopedia of Crafts. I was flipping through the book this morning with my morning latte and got super inspired/excited by all the project ideas. If your not a big crafter not to worry many of crafts are super easy. Easy to follow instructions and photos make the book perfect for novices and experts. I love the range of different projects offered in one book. Many of my diy books I own only cover one discipline. I have a few sections of the book already marked for Spring projects. Botanical Pressing, marbleizing, and paper flowers will totally get me in the mood for Spring. A must have book for any creative type. Buy now for just $23.10 at amazon.com. Enjoy!



new! martha stewart's new encyclopedia of crafts book

Related Posts:

New Book! Lost Crafts: Rediscovering Traditional Skills

Cross-Stitch Folklore Book

7 comments:

  1. Oh, you have just helped me so much! The third image down (in the first column) is one that I've been trying to locate for some time. I love those handmade tags, their colors, the ideas, etc. Thank you, Katy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing I love the photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm definitely going to get this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is pretty awesome. I didn't even know this was coming out. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh man, I have to get this book!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I just discovered your blog and I think it is fantatic! And I find it very cute how in the photos the amount of coffee goes down in your mug as you read!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online