Friday, March 27, 2009

Weekly Round Up: March 27, 2009

Weekly Round Up: March 27, 2009

I don't have the time to put up all my posts into the round up. I have to run to meet elisabeth from Black Pearl Press in Boston this afternoon. She was kind enough to invite me to her studio and to show me some of her favorites shops in the South End. Bye for now. I'll be back tonight with a proper round up. Have a nice weekend.


Artist: Emma Walker, Su Tornno, Rob Ryan, Sarah Giannobole, and Samantha Hahn.


Affordable Artwork: Wallnut and Hadley Hutton: Feeding The Birds Print.


Diy & Crafts: Colorblock Granny Square Throw, New Book! Lost Crafts: Rediscovering Traditional Skills, Ellie Evans: Tote & Pin Cushion, Fabric Button Covers for Hair Pins & Ties, and Weekend Sewing Project.

Fashion: Toast: Spring Fashion and New! Spring Epice Scarves.


Flowers: domino: Favorite Flower Shot and March Flowers at The Garden Store.


Furniture: Aiveen Daly: Ruffle Side Chair.


Paper: Summersville Textiles & Journals.


Interiors: Tag! My Style


Pillows: Acorn & Will/Fabric Buying Question and Colorful Pillow Covers.


Wallpaper: Happysthlm Textiles & Wallpaper, Bird Wallpapers in British Homes & Gardens, and Ribbon Wallpaper by Studio Ditte.


1 comment:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online