Friday, March 20, 2009

Weekly Round Up: March 20, 2009

Weekly Round Up: March 20, 2009

Today is the first day of Spring! I saw crocuses blooming all over town on my morning run. In no time at all summer will be here. This afternoon I start my new part-time job at a local wine shop down the street from my house. I can't wait to get out of the house. How cool will it be to learn more about wine? Stop by if you live in Marblehead to pick up a bottle and say hello. Have a nice weekend! Below a list of this week's posts broken up into suitable categories.


As always find all my round ups by clicking on the weekly label.



Affordable Artwork: Boat Etchings.

Artist: Brush Life: Kan Fukuda.

Budget Living: Budget Living Tips From Me.

DIY & Crafts: Lauren Normandin: Wren Handmade.

Fashion: Embroidered Spring Tops and Begonias and Spring Dresses.

Flowers: Happy St. Patrick's Day & Oxalis plant.

Furniture: Anthropologie's Tufted Back Sofa.

Garden: Weathered Zinc Lanterns, Wood Slice Walkway Inspiration, and Snug Harbor Farm at Portland Flower Show.

Interiors: Tom Scheerer: French and Modern Mix.

Lighting: Circa Lighting Table Lamps & Getting Fleamarket Organized.

Paper: Fuyu-No-Susuki: Floral Cards.

Script: The Book Cover Archive.

Tabletop: Dutch Plates and Striped Covered Jars.

Textiles: Colorful Crewel Headboard, Shopping for Upholstery Fabric at Zimmans, and Meadowcroft Farm Wool.

Weddings: Doily Inspired Wedding Gowns

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy the weekly wrap-up. Sometimes I think I've seen all the postings, but I see something on the weekly wrap-up I've missed. How is the renovation coming. Enjoy your new job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so intimidated by wine. It's amazing you're going to get to learn all about it, definitely useful knowledge! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online