Thursday, March 5, 2009

Vintage Finds from 26 Olive Street


Since I've been thinking about opening an online store I've been checking out ways to style my products. 26 Olive Street a store on etsy.com caught my eye. If I had to guess I would say the photos are not real polaroids. I think 26 Olive Street is using my new favorite photo application, Poladroid to get the look. The medium is great way to show off their vintage finds. Super fun and energetic. The compositions are full of color and humor. Great job! Check out more of 26 Olive Street's shop on etsy.



3 comments:

  1. I love Poladroid! And these photo are great, can't wait to see how you style your stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for the shout out! we do take a million real polaroids but you're right, not of our shop stock...it is poladroid. we love it! convo us if you get a shop started up...

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online