Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tuesday Spring Favorites

tuesday favorites

I really haven't been eyeing anything new lately. Kinda just remembering things from months ago. It's the dead zone between Winter and Spring before all the fresh new stock hits the shelves. I do seem to have a lot of things on my desktop. I thought I would share. So here it goes from top left clockwise around. Enjoy!



Liberty Pansy Leopard Cushion about $130, Hugo Guiness Dog Show Tote Bag $25, Vintage Vera Scarf (bid on ebay), Windmill Locket $72, August Morgan Pillow $250 , Easton Stripe Dress $345, Astrantia Headband $38, Red and Silver bird cages woodcut $6, Mike Mills Fireworks, Cyanotype Nest Art Print $24, Vintage Vera Daffodil Linen Napkins $28.99, Beachcloth printed tunic $68, Long washed-silk scarf $68, Carrickmacross Wallet $128, Striped Boatneck Tee $38, Keds $40, Alaia Espadrilles $62, Real Four Leaf Clover Pendant $18.

6 comments:

  1. i almost bought that JCrew Tunic yesterday. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the kids. I so want a pair, again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you do this fabolous collage/ montage style of blogging. Looks so lovely, but it beats´me!

    I LOVE those snow photos in your other blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I make the collages using photoshop.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online