Monday, March 9, 2009

Spring Slopstorm

march 9, 2009 snowstorm

Seriously, snow? This past weekend was filled with sun and 60 degree days. I opened up the windows and made a perch for the cat to rest and enjoy the warm breeze. oh winter how you toy with us! I went for a walk this morning in the slop and tried to enjoy it. The snow pelted me in my face and my boots were soaked after 3 blocks. yuck.


march 9, 2009 snowstorm
march 9, 2009 snowstorm
march 9, 2009 snowstormmarch 9, 2009 snowstorm
march 9, 2009 snowstorm

3 comments:

  1. That last photo is especially stunning. Funny how yucky, slushy business can look so darn beautiful with the right camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make the slop look beautiful though!

    It's the same here. Yesterday was Spring. Today is winter. Ho hum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For serious, this is disgusting. Slop storm is the perfect term.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online