Monday, March 16, 2009

Snug Harbor Farm at Portland Flower Show

Snug Harbor Farm Booth at Portland Flower Show

Over the weekend I went to the Portland Flower Show. I came across Snug Harbor Farm's beautiful display and was stopped in my tracks. I seriously had to control myself from buying everything in the booth. My mom was sweet enough to buy me the plant in the bottom image on the right with the trellis frame. I think I need a few more to put on my mantels too. Snug Harbor Farm had a great range of interesting flowers, foliage, and pots that are available for sale from their Kennebunk nursery. Sorry guys, no online ordering is available. I believe the nursery opens next week for spring gardening. I would call ahead to make sure.


Snug Harbor Farm

87 Western Ave (Route 9)

Kennebunk, Maine

(207) 967-2414


Snug Harbor Farm Booth at Portland Flower Show
Snug Harbor Farm Booth at Portland Flower Show
Snug Harbor Farm Booth at Portland Flower Show
Snug Harbor Farm Booth at Portland Flower Show

4 comments:

  1. I adore this post with it`s wonderful greenery pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! absolutely beautiful and so refreshing to see beautiful lively green after so many dull winter colors! i'll stop on my trip to maine later this summer!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online