Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Paris Flower Market Photos by Kari Herer


My sister won't stop talking about Kari Herer's flower photographs. I turned her on to Kari's peony photos a few weeks ago. I am loving her new photos of Paris. Anemones are one of my favorite flowers. I've never been to Paris and I really hope this would finally be the year. Unfortunately, I lost my job and unless I happen to finally win big on the lotto it will probably be another year without Paris. My sister's birthday is on saturday and she and her husband have been to the city many times. Maybe I'll get her the above shot of Paris as a little treat?




2 comments:

  1. Those flowers are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh darling!! She is a really talented photographer! When I saw her featured on Design Sponge I fell in love!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online