Tuesday, March 24, 2009

March Flowers at The Garden Store

march flowers at the garden store

Seriously Spring where are you? I think you've arrived but then you slap me in the face and give me a 22 degree day. I went to the garden store today in search of some flowers. I thought I would find pansies or something Spring like. All I found were geraniums. When I lived down in New York Spring seemed to come so much earlier? Am I crazy? I think I'm jumping the gun and we actually have a good 3 more weeks of cold weather. bummer.


Related Posts:

Narcissus Bulbs Coming Up!

Begonias and Spring Dresses

Paris Flower Market Photos by Kari Herer

Snug Harbor Farm

2 comments:

  1. Your photos make me feel like spring is coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring does come a little earlier in NYC, but this has also been a weirdly extended winter. *Shiver*

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online