Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Limed Washed Furniture from Jayson Home & Garden


I've been eyeing these limed washed pieces from Jayson Home & Garden for awhile now. I wonder if I could mix them with some my cherry and maple finished antiques? I had hope when I spotted the colonial with Swedish accents from martha stewart (featured last week). One of the two side tables might be perfect in living room? The round side table on the left was featured in domino a few months back. I attached the image so you could get an idea of scale. I love that stripe sofa too!



6 comments:

  1. I think you can do this process yourself with a flea market find.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh I love the look of pickled and limed wood, Ive always wanted to do that to a piece but have never had the courage..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look! I have a dresser that might work for this project.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online