Monday, March 2, 2009

Inspiration: Toast's Spring Madras Plaid Pillows


Toast's line of Madras Plaid Pillows.


I spotted some colorful madras plaid pillows over at Toast this weekend. I love bright and happy colors but I'm not sure if I'm loving the color in madras plaid. They definitely feel super summery and beachy. Perfect for a white sofa or bed. I cruised around the web for some more madras fabric inspiration and found a few examples below. At the top are selections that are a bit brighter. (Thanks to {frolic!} for the tip to Warm Biscuit!) Below are more neutral pieces that I seem to be drawn too. I started to dream of these fabrics as tablecloths and maybe cute napkins too. A fun little sewing project to get us in the mood for summer.



A bright madras plaid fabric from Atlantis Fabrics.




Assorted plaids, stripes, and checks from Warm Biscuit.



Assorted Plaids from Atlantis Fabrics.

3 comments:

  1. What a fantastic idea. Love these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the yellow and black fabric in the bottom on the right. Would make great pillows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring The Warm Biscuit Bedding Co.! I really appreciate it. Love those pillows too.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online