Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Dreaming of Buttons

Storefront of M&J Buttons

Assorted Buttons at M&J

One of things I miss about new york is all the inspiration you can find for free. When I was feeling blue I would walk down to the garmet district during lunchtime. I would poke my head into my favorite button and fabric stores and somehow feel revived. The fanciest one of the bunch is m&j. I have many more in my arsenal but this was the only button store I had photos of. Below are some button creations I discovered via fffound! The pieces are wallhangings of hundreds of buttons sewn onto backing to form shapes. God, I just love buttons!




1 comment:

  1. I heart M&J it's like a dreamworld. The only disturbing thing is how easy it is to drop $40 on buttons and ribbon.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online