Thursday, March 26, 2009

domino: Favorite Flower Shot

domino: flowers

I have this image from domino tacked up on my bulletin board next me while I work. The image inspires me that Spring will eventually come. The gorgeous flowers make me think about ways to take better photos. The small type in the lower right hand corner pushes me to revise my resume. I miss being around people who love to talk about design as much as me. Have a nice afternoon!

-katy


Related Posts:

Kari Herer's Peony Photos

Denise Grünstein: Photographer

Birthday Cake and Flowers

6 comments:

  1. beautiful!
    makes me so excited for the peonies and allium I have planted in my garden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful -- and you are SO funny re peanutbutter and chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh--I just want to burrow into it! So incredibly sumptuous. I could marvel at the miraculous beauty of flowers ALL DAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well - we've had hailstones, thunder and lightning - definitely not spring yet. But I bought myself three bunches of daffodils to tell myself it was.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online