Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Baking Binge: Buttermilk Biscuits

buttermilk biscuits

I've been on a cooking and baking binge the last few days. Above my buttermilk biscuits I made last night to go with some leftover chicken soup. For the whole month of March I hardly made any sweets and tried to limit my naughty food intake. I thought I would have lost at least a few pounds. Yeah nothing. So my new plan? Bake and cook whatever I want (which honestly is not bad at all) and work out 5 days a week. Not baking and cooking fun new recipes made my life so boring. Next up? I am dying to make the Peanut Butter Banana Cream Pie I spotted in the new issue of Bon Appetit.


Related Posts:

Homemade Blueberry Muffins

6 comments:

  1. You take great night-time baking photos! I really dig the composition, Katy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great philosophy. Enjoy your goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dieting is so boring. Keep baking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buttermilk biscuits defeat me every time. I can't seem to leave a single one on the plate - they must all be eaten immediately (along with the scraps of dough).

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online