Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Artist: Rob Ryan


I was staring at my new favorite book forever trying to figure out who designed the cover. I knew it looked familar. Thanks, P. for leaving a comment and reminding me. I have the worse memory ever! I'm the kind of person who needs to say or write things a couple of times to remember anything. Thanks, to my blog I have a place to organize all my ideas before I forget.


The work above and below is by paper cut artist, Rob Ryan. Now that I remember him, I remember that I love his work. Check out his website and etsy shop for more.


artist: rob ryan

Related Posts:

New Book! Lost Crafts: Rediscovering Traditional Skills

The Art of Paper Cutting Blog

3 comments:

  1. Oooh. I'm so glad you posted this. I read The World to Come solely based on the cover (and ended up loving it) but I didn't know who the artist was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heaven. I want to visit his shop in London. So many goodies there. Unfortunately, a PRINT of one of his papercuts is $400. Ouch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course, I pick out the most expensive thing in his shop over anything else. Such is my doom, to have good taste! Love his cuts, thanks Katy!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online