Monday, March 30, 2009

5qm: Vintage Wallpapers

vintage floral wallpaper

I realized over the weekend how many of you have found me while searching for wallpaper resources. I thought I would add a few to the category to maybe help all of you wallpaper fanatics in your search. 5qm based in Germany specalizes in original vintage wallpapers from the fifties, sixties, seventies and eighties. Just a few of my favorites above and below. 5qm will ship worldwide so don't be discouraged by the address. Check out their large galleries of inspiration here.


Do you have a favorite wallpaper source you would love to share? Drop me an e-mail or leave a comment below.


vintage wallpaper

Related Posts:

Second Hand Rose: Wallpaper

Walnut Papers

Adelphi Paper Hangings

3 comments:

  1. Oh man, I'm in heaven. How cool would it be to use paper like that for the inside lining of a book?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the master hunter of wallpaper — thanks for adding to the resources.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online